Penetration grade bitumen complying with ASTM D946.
40/50 PEN I 30/40 PEN I 60/70 PEN I 80/100 PEN I 85/100 PEN I
Penetration grade Bitumen Specification
|SECIFICATION||60/70 LIMIT||80/100 LIMIT||85/100 LIMIT||40/50 LIMIT||30/40 LIMIT||VTEST METHOD|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY @25/25 C||1.01-1.06||1.01-1.05||1.01-1.05||1.01-1.06||1.01-1.06||D-70|
|PENETRATION @25 C||60/70||80/100||85/100||40/50||30/40||D-5|
|SOFTENING POINT C||49/56||42/52||45/52||52/60||55/63||D-36|
|DUCTILITY @25 C||100 MIN||100 MIN||100 MIN||100 MIN||100 MIN||D-113|
|LOSS ON HEATING (WT)%||0.2 MAX||0.5 MAX||0.5 MAX||0.2 MAX||0.2 MAX||D-6|
|DROP IN PENETRATION AFTER HEATING %||20 MAX||20 MAX||20 MAX||20 MAX||20 MAX||D-6 & D-5|
|FLASH POINT C||250 MIN||250 MIN||250 MIN||250 MIN||250 MIN||D-92|
|SOLUBILITY IN CS2 (WT)%||99.5 MIN||99.5 MIN||99.5 MIN||99.5 MIN||99.5 MIN||D-4|
Available in 25MT Bulk road tanker, 185L Drums.
ASTM D977-13 and AASHTO M140 for all ANIONIC Emulsified bitumen for pavement construction.
ASTM D2397M-13 and AASHTO M208 for all CATIONIC Emulsified bitumen for pavement construction.
|ANIONIC GRADES||CATIONIC GRADES|
Available in 25MT Bulk road tanker, 200L Drums.
Tanker And Bulk Supply
Our shipping team ensures best freight rates for voyage charters or time charters and will assist our clients to meet their Bitumen requisitions. Bulk bitumen cargoes can be supplied in tankers ranging in size between 1,000 and 8,000 metric tons. We can supply on a Delivered ex-Ship, CIF, C&F or FOB basis depending on the customer’s needs. While most deliveries by tanker will be direct into a tank terminal, we can arrange for discharge into trucks if a terminal with pipeline connection to a jetty is not available.
Thanks to our wide range of contacts we endeavour to offer supply of bitumen complying with the client’s local specifications rather than delivering a generic grade. In order to support this service we can arrange testing and analysis of bitumen prior to conclusion of a contract in order to ensure that the product will meet customer requirements.
FACTORS AFFECTING OCEAN FREIGHT RATES
- Intended destination: The destination is a factor when calculating ocean freight rates. Longer the journey, the exorbitant the ocean shipping rates and vice-versa as mostly the Bitumen vessel after discharging returns empty to the source.
- Service Charges: Any extra charge levied by port authorities like the security service charges also tends to affect the ocean freight rate
- Season: During monsoon season thedemand for Bitumen is low and the vessel’s are ideal, hence the vessel owner or operator try to recover costing during the peak season.
- Terminal Fees: The ocean freight also depends on the terminal fees to be paid while embarking the journey from a port and after reaching the intended destination
- Bunker Price: Rising fuel prices and the latest prevailing fuel rates will affect the freight charges
- Vessel Capacity: If the shipper does not have enough goods to fill the vessel to their optimum capacity, it will affect the freight charges by way of the shipper having to pay more in spite of lesser quantity
It is suitable for packing in liquid condition at ideal product temperature. The inner liner bag is made of a meltable plastic film. Bag volume and shape are designed for maximum loading of normal seagoing standard containers and road trucks. This mode of packing allows economical supply of any volumes (from a few tons to hundreds of thousand tons) and reaching the end-consumer.
|Filling quantity for Bitumen (net)||1000Kg|
|Loading in 20Ft Container|
|Number of Bags||20|
|Quantity of Bitumen – Net Weight||= 20MT|
* The outer bag is made of PP Fabric and inner Liner is made of Polyethylene.
*Storage under the roof: 12 Months
- Reduction of logistics costs up to 40% feasible and economical for any quantities (from several tons up to hundred thousands of tons)
- “soft” bitumen grades (road paving bitumen) packed in flexible, easy-to-handle, plastic container
- Environmentally friendly (in comparison to metal drums): inner liner is melted together with the bitumen, the outer plastic bag («2kg) is recyclable long-term outdoor storage.
- Applicable for all climatic conditions.
This product is a hazardous substance when heated above I00°C.
|SPECIFICATION||180 Kgs STEEL DRUM|
|Body||0.6 ± 0.02mm|
|Top and Bottom||0.7 ± 0.02mm|
|Lid Hole Position||Center|
|Lid Hole Diameter||10 ± 1 cm|
|Net Filling capacity||182 ± 3 kg|
|Gross Weight||192 ± 3 kg|
|Drum Tare Weight||9.5 ± 0.1 kg|
LOADING IN 20FT CONTAINER- WITH PELLET
|Number of Drums||80|
|Bitumen net weight||≈14.40 MT|
LOADING IN 20FT CONTAINER- WITHOUT PELLET
|Number of Drums||110|
|Bitumen net weight||≈19.80 MT|
*Drums supplied will be of good workmanship and are sufficiently leak proof when filled with hot Bitumen *DIN 1623 ST12 new cold rolled A grade steel.